full-time or part-time project manager
Mid Market Community Benefit District is a non-profit, community-based organization formed in 2006 to provide programs and services that improve the quality of life experienced in the public realm of San Francisco’s Mid Market neighborhood (aka Mid-Market). At 98 acres, it is one of the City’s largest Community Benefit Districts; and due to the high number of real estate developments under construction or in the pipeline within its boundaries – it is also one of the most dynamic!
In addition to its core public realm programs, MMCBD promotes local businesses, encourages economic development and public improvements, coordinates community events, and advocates on behalf of its constituents with respect to a host of public policy and planning issues.
The Project Manager is responsible for overseeing organizational projects including: district infrastructure and service programs, meetings, events, contracts, grants, and related administrative work. The ideal candidate for this position is an experienced, results-oriented professional with expertise in community engagement, urban planning, public policy and special event coordination.
Sample projects include: streetscape design and beautification in collaboration with City agencies; commercial real estate development tracking, public art, community recreational events and neighborhood marketing campaigns.
key duties and responsibilities
• manage complex, multi-phase projects with multiple partners and project stakeholders
• prioritize as deadlines require with flexibility and understanding
• in the field communication with neighbors, vendors and partner organizations
• technical correspondence, database management and record keeping
• coordinate logistics for meetings and events, including securing sites, producing layouts and securing permits from City agencies
• vendor management and supply procurement
• compile and implement website and social media content in collaboration with staff
• punctual, organized and able to prioritize assignments
• strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• experienced public presentation skills
• proficiency with MS Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress and all social media applications
• graphic design and layout skills
• enjoys working in a fast-paced, urban setting connecting with a wide range of stakeholders
• ability to staff occasional evening and weekend meetings and events
• Planning, Real Estate and Community Economic Development experience preferred
Competitive salary + excellent benefits + retirement plan + pto
to apply send resume and letter of interest for the full-time or part-time Project Manager in PDF format to: email@example.com
Mid Market Community Benefit District is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.
The Mid Market Community Benefit District (MMCBD) is a non-profit, community-based organization that provides programs and services to improve the quality of life experienced in the public realm in San Francisco’s Mid Market neighborhood. MMCBD works every day to create a cleaner, safer, and more inviting place to be for everyone in the District.